Who is CEO of Binance?
Changpeng Zhao (CZ) is a Chinese-Canadian business executive, who is the founder and CEO of Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, as of April 2018. CZ was previously a member of the team that developed Blockchain.info and also served as chief technology officer of OKCoin.
CZ info at Forbrs.com
- Changpeng Zhao, who goes by CZ, is founder and CEO of Binance, a cryptocurrency exchange that became the largest on the planet in just under 180 days.
- The Chinese-Canadian coder cut his teeth building high-frequency trading systems for Wall Street’s flash boys.
- Due to the crypto bear market, Binance’s quarterly profits fell from $150 million in early 2018 to about $50 million at year’s end.
- Binance is the largest crypto exchange in the world, with $500 million in daily trading volume as of early 2019. It claims to have 25% market share.
- Customers pay Binance in cryptocurrencies, not cash.